Monday, June 18, 2007

Yes, I just did a post, but that was more about the literal activities of my past few days...
Oh and I uploaded 2 new albums, you can click on the links that are on the side of the blog!

I am quite sad that this is my last week in Italy!! I have loved it so much and really quite honestly don't ever want to leave! I am going to try in every way to find a way to come back and live here! I have loved every minute of my time here and am going to try and fully enjoy every minute I have left! I don't really like to talk about actually leaving on Saturday...so we all are just avoiding it! haha

It has just been such an amazing time here...I have learned a lot about myself. And I have had some awesome times just to be alone and soak in life.

I found this verse in one of my quiet times here and just wanted to share it because it has really given me strength when I needed it here:

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness
be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in
everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to
God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard you
hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." -Phillipians 4:4-7

I know that this has been a once in a lifetime experience and I am so thankful for every moment I have had here! There have been moments of doubt, fear, lonliness and just sadness, but I have still loved it all! I have been forced to rely on the Lord for so much more than I am used to and it has been wonderful. I am quite stubborn at times and having to let go of control of my life has been pretty hard, but I am so thankful that I have seen God so much while I have been here.

OK, just wanted to update you on my heart a little too!
Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura:

That was such a touching post. God is Good! Enjoy the rest of your week and I will see you when you return. I love ya!

In Him,
Gina Moore