Friday, June 22, 2007

Last day in Firenze :(

Today is it. My last day here. This five weeks has literally flown by and I cannot believe that I am heading back home tomorrow. I have been running around town (in the very hot sun) trying to cram in all the last things I want to see and do and buy.
I still have to pack up everything and figure out how I am getting all my fun souveneirs back to the States. The gang is all going out to dinner tonight and I will probably get pretty sad. I have been kind of emotional the last few days. haha Some of us leave at 4:00 AM (me, Beth and Caitlin) so I think I am just not going to bed tonight! We have reserved our taxi and are all set to go...I just don't want to leave!!
This has been such a great month. I love Italy. I love Florence. I love the people I have met. I have loved my classes. I love API. Everything has just been wonderful!! I am so blessed to have had this chance to do something completely on my own in a brand new place! It has been an adventure and has taught me so many things about myself, about life, about other people and about other cultures. OK I am starting to sound like a study abroad brochure, but it is all true!
I am looking forward to coming home and sharing everything I have done with family and friends! It is just going to take a while for me to want to be in the U.S. again! haha
Arrivederci!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.